Friday, June 27, 2008
Probably thats gonna be the reason why im gonna be heart-dead... I'm sinning, im breaking the law, im screwing up my life. What more do you want? Jan's gonna say emo post again. But whatever. I'm trapped between doing the right thing, and feeling like a total idiot, or doing the wrong thing, but feeling better. Apparently, the choice for now is the latter. Gonna pon ncc tmr. Totally no mood for it. The reason why i even attend trainings in the first place is simply to get together with my partmates. I would go through training for the whole day just to have a 30mins - 1hr dinner with them... But that doesnt stand anymore... I dont even talk to them anymore. Shawn hates the people im categorised under, things went wrong with damian 4months ago, seto i donno what the hell is happening also. Arh forget it. It will be fine tmr. Gonna lepak with akid and jan at the usual place, so come find me there if you know where. Haha.

It feels as if i have drifted further away...
I know ive sinned but i still hope for that day
People whom i used to trust i could trust no more
Those who are here are the ones whom i didnt know before.
Things have turned out in the worst case now
Maybe things will be okay somehow.
I miss the times we had.
I'm Lost.

-Krash- Out



|Kenrick| 12:32 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian