Saturday, June 28, 2008
Still unable to figure out whats happening, i'm tired and broken. I tried to be perfect but nothing was worth it... Still troubled by whats happening between me and seto... Everything changed just like that... My friends told me to let go, but for the times we used have, i wont let the chance of being able to patch up just go by. I dont have a choice, all i can do is pray that things materialise, the choice is up to him... Its like someone's playing a prank on me altogether. 4 months ago... Shit happened. Things are gradually getting better, but now, the same thing repeats itself. This is bullshit. Haiz, all i can do now is wait and see what happens. I'm confused right now... Really confused. What should i do. Should i just give up? Or live up to these expectations?
I'm confused, what should i do
I missed the times we had,
The shit we went through
Things may end up imperfect,
I may have to end up in regret
But who knows what will happen next,
My heart's no longer intact.
I'm lost,
I'm addicted,
I'm heart dead
Krash -Out-
|Kenrick| 2:10 AM|