Saturday, July 26, 2008
Ahh once again i was awake for the past 24hrs. Lawl. Every week thon sia. But today morning was impromptu... Thonned with jan. Met him around 11+ then we lepak at sengkang mrt there. Then jan's friend joined us till around 1am. Mmm... And the next 2hrs was like playing songs. Decided to walk to macs at rivervale mall since there was like another 4 hrs to go before i go to school. Bought mcspicy meal which somehow, either it was me or the food, cos it tasted so bad i had difficulty even finishing the fries, and didnt even finish the burger. I dont know if it was the food since it was the last batch of food for the day... We ordered it at 350am, 10 mins before breakfast. Haha. Yep then we went to the blocks nearby to lepak, and talk crap. Till like 6am, then jan started talking bout my studies and stuff... Yea, i wasnt doing well in my studies, and at the rate im going, i can see jan's prediction come true, which is a score of more than 15 points for L1R4. Screwed. Totally. And no way i want that score. So yea he started talking to me, motivated me about my studies, and somehow im into studying now. I just hope this is not a temporary thing. 3 months more to O lvls... I still can make it if i put in everything ive got now. And im so gonna. We talked for like 30mins, and i was feeling so depressed. Haha. Yea then went to school at 7, i thought the poa remedial started at 8. What the heck it started at 830. Haha but... I didnt go. Lawl. I went to school to get the mock exam paper cos im so damn tired. And yea i will do it in the afternoon. And lyrics i used to relate to, somehow it does apply in my studies as well. I guess these lyrics are not just for emotional purposes. And even better, they are lyrics from eminem! Theres one that goes like this "What you waiting for the wait is over say no more for trynga get off the wall and quit hatin" I relate this as us teenagers always waiting for that day, when we suddenly feel like studying then we start studying. Come on... the wait is over. That day aint gonna come if you dont make it come. And theres one more from the same song "I said we bout to get this motherf*cker crackalatin quit procrastinating what the f*ck you waiting for get off the wall and quit hatin" And duh! We procrastinate all the time.. So yea... I think its about time we quit procrastinating. There are many more verses, not gonna name them all. Figure them out yourself when you listen to your songs. And for those who have not started studying like me, you guys better do too. =) Well im gonna get some sleep now. Will wake up later at 12 to study. Nights. Or, Morning! xD
-KeNeS|s- Out
Through the fire &
the flames we carry on
|Kenrick| 9:02 AM|