Monday, July 7, 2008
Ahhh i feel so guilty now... Played the match before this so NOOBLY. Like last frag with only 5 kills for the whole ct side. STUPID HACK WONT WORK. Hahaha. Anyway today's youth day, which means, waking up at 2pm day! Haha. But im still sleepy. Probably gonna sleep soon. Came back not long ago from punggol, lepak as usual. Studied ABIT of math. like so gonna fail tmr's test, hopefully not. Yea so... thats my day. =)

Anyway if you happen to drop by my blog, this song explains what i feel now...

I'll do whatever it takes
To turn this around
I know that what's at stake
I know that I've let you down
And if you give me a chance
Believe that I can change
I'll keep us together whatever it takes

I've been relating to it for the past 5 days, I still hope things would get better... I hope. And till then, i'll do whatever it takes.

-Krash- Out



|Kenrick| 11:43 PM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian