Thursday, July 31, 2008
Bagaimana harus aku menghadapi semua itu. Haiz. You know how much you mean to me. You know how i feel. You had a choice, yet you decided to take the one which would hurt me the most... I have choices now. Which path should i take? Should i just give up? Or live up to these expectations? Should i feel hurt as who i am, or should i let my alter ego numb my pain and turn pain into hatred? I am not sure what i want. Neither do i know what's gonna be of me. Just completed the longest poem i have ever wrote. Its 2 pages long. And its all about you and nothing else... Haiz. I will see how things goes, and if possible, as shauq say, time will heal all wounds. Thats if its possible. I dont know. Going to lepak with jan tmr. Its been some time yea... Haha. Till then.
If i could turn back the hands of time, God should.
-KeNeS|s- Out
Through the fire &
the flames we carry on
|Kenrick| 12:38 AM|