Saturday, July 12, 2008
Looking back at these 4 years of pain, hardship we cant explain
We started off as kids , so many things we complain
We hated the punishments, sometimes the seniors too
But what else could we do, at last we made it through
Is this just another cca , a sport a club or team
You won’t understand our bonds we’re closer than we seem
First year in we knew each other not
Maybe just a few names, whom the caller IC called
The second year was hardship but for our partmates we all cared
We made more friends and closer bonds we shared
It was the third year and an important year for all of us
We had to take over the roles of seniors the flaming torch they passed
There were conflicts and disputes in the beginning
Those were inevitable it lead to stronger bonds and understanding
We struggled on to pass our final years and I’m glad all of us did fine
Annual camp was planned with care but they were not given a dime
It’s the fourth and final year now we’ve worked so hard to make this work
I will miss the times we had and the memories that we shared
But these memories will be kept forever I’m just blessed that we met
To part D’08 thanks for making such a big impact on me
But I guess its time to go lets pass out as one big family
This was the actual POP message i done... But i think it got edited during the POP ceremony. Abit i think. I didnt notice either. Anyway, i regret so much i wrote this so badly, i only spent 20mins on this... I could've done better. Ah whatever, passed out already... Of course, like any others, theres a feeling of sadness, a feeling of loss. Yep but oh well. Its time to move on. I'll miss the part Ds the most... Argh. 4 years just went by like that... Oh well, i'll try not to emo about it anymore. Nothing to post right now... I'm gonna miss the times we had. Thank you part Ds! Love you all!
-Krash- Out
|Kenrick| 2:35 AM|