Wednesday, July 16, 2008
New skin, new link, this marks the end of the old me, and a new beginning. I am much different of a person now than of the past. Things have changed. My life seems messed up now, its kinda complicated, but i'm sure i will get better soon. With the grace of God, and the strength of us combined, we will get past our difficulties.
Well, lets see. Today was the first day of the new us, or me. Things are not too bad, the hurting and stuff, they are gone now, yet i'm still trying to seek forgiveness. And till i get it i wont give up =) Hmm... So yea school was like normal, hope i do pass my chem test though, since i have a 75% chance of screwing up tmr's poa paper. I dont even noe what i am supposed to do with the paper. Darn it Jan return me my lighter! I need to set the paper on fire tmr! Haha and tmr is sorta our last lunch together for Delta'08. I was browsing through the NCC photos just now, and i cant help but miss the times we had. Yup... I hope we all can still be friends though. And i do believe that time will heal all wounds. I will regain your trust again. It doesnt matter if you say things will not be the same as how it was in the past. Friendships can be rebuilt. Its just how you do it, and if you are willing to do it. So yep... Im gonna try to study for the poa test again. Got to get going now, bye bye~
-KeNeS|s- Out
Through the fire &
the flames we carry on
|Kenrick| 11:53 PM|