Thursday, July 3, 2008
Oh damn... I'm like so regretting i didnt pay attention in tuition yesterday night. I could have caught more of what the teacher said! Darn it. My tuition teacher actually predicted the exact same qns that came out for my oral today! But at least i do remember some of the stuff. I hope the examiners get my point even though my chinese was exceptionally bad. Yea. Then went to "lepak" with jan and akid, which eventually turned out into a 1 and a half hour proper talk on how to mend our friendship... We were facing alot of problems, and im glad things are getting better between us now... Sometimes i do reflect on what people like jan and shauq say, and they do make sense, and they do make a difference. It encourages you to do better, to be a better person. These are some quotes that i modified from what they have said.
Jan : "Friendships are not made by problems, but by solving problems together"
"Friends are not a temporary thing, it is a long term commitment"
"If there are problems, try to mend it now, not regret in the future"
Shauq : "A best friend will always be your best friend"
"A girl dig scar, a scar heal, time heals everything" (I dont really get this one either)
"Things will not be how it was in the past, it will be better"
I can relate most to the last quote by shauq right now. If YOU are reading this you will understand why... You told me things cannot be how it was in the past anymore.. I was hurt. Yet when shauq talked to me, i started to see it in a different way. And with that, i will try my best to fulfill the last quote. I know things will not be how it was in the past anymore. But with time, i will try my best to make it better.
-Krash- Out
|Kenrick| 11:54 PM|