Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Tak mudah untukku melupakan dirimu... Do you understand... Its really so hard to forget you, its so hard to forget everyone of you. It may seem nothing but its difficult to run away from the truth. One side of me tells me that i need to move on, on the other side i just wanna break down and cry. As the song "I will be" is playing over itunes now, i'm reminded of the times we had in ncc, the POP on friday, and everyone of you... Yet i dont want to remember anything for fear of hurting again. All i want to is just to move on. 3 and a half years. I do feel something yet all these problems keep me far away from you guys. The closest people in my part... Things are being screwed up bad... Gene... Please pull me out of this. You are the only one with enough courage, enough strength to get me out of this tight spot. I need you.
-Krash- Out
|Kenrick| 12:00 AM|