Sunday, July 27, 2008
What’s this feeling ive had in me so long

I just wanna forget about all these and things ive done wrong

If this means things cant be how it used to be no more

It also means I have lost faith in you him them and thor

Why did you make things impossible for me

Quitting was easy then till now I cant break free

This dreams they haunt me every night it just seems

They wanna take everything from me guess what just take my limbs

What else can you ask for when you got friends, happiness and fame

I guess followers like me will be left in hell scorching in flames

Its been so long yet there are things I cant let go

Has this something to do with things I said and wrote 4 months ago?

I was torn and hurt when I had lost my closest friend

Yet I was picked up when I met you the current cause of pain

I’m now standing alone in darkness with no aim in mind

I’ll just walk on aimlessly until I once again can call you mine

Just like the first your heart refused to budge

No matter how hard I tried over my habits you decided to judge

It just feels weird if I continue to stick around this place

I guess through the darkness and the sorrows I’ll get over this phase

Will i get over it
Will things turn for the better
Will i get over this phase

-KeNeS|s- Out
Through the fire &
the flames we carry on



|Kenrick| 8:36 PM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian