Sunday, July 27, 2008
Whats up with all these signs...? First the time, now my songs... Why do signs keep appearing yet i dont understand them? I want a sign, but i also wanna understand them. Why did the chorus of takkan melupakanmu play EVERY single time i look at your photo? I was browsing through the NCC photos and every time it hits yours, takkan melupakanmu's chorus will play. And the chorus actually means "I cannot forget you" Such coincidence? Ive never told anyone other than ryan bout this so far... But 2 weeks ago i actually made a bet with God... I told Him that i would go for church if i woke up at 745am exactly, without an alarm clock. And that morning i woke up with 3 words. What the fuck. I looked at my clock and it was exactly 745am. Not a minute less, not a minute more. How did it happen...? Coincidence? How coincidential can things get? Yet as i went to church as promised that day, i quarreled with you at night the very same day. I dont know why... And i dont know what does these signs mean. Someone enlighten me.

What do these signs mean
What are these signs trying tell me
What am i supposed to do now?

-KeNeS|s- Out
Through the fire &
the flames we carry on



|Kenrick| 2:46 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian