Wednesday, August 27, 2008
#1 Where would you go if someone sponsors you an air ticket?
- Detroit, shady’s records
#2 What's your favourite thing to do?
- Gaming, Lepak, anything with my bros
#3 Do you think money can buy happiness?
- Nawh
#4 If you were given a chance to receive something, what would it be?
- A new start…
#5 Things you can't live without:
- Oxygen, water
#6 What are you afraid to lose?:
- What I was afraid to lose I have already lost.
#7 If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- Buy my dream car, save half of the remaining, invest the rest
#8 What do you dream of doing in the future?
- Rapper
#9 List down 3 good points of the person who gave this survey:
- Caring, hardworking, innocent
#10 What makes you happy?
- My bros, and… him. And, him.
#11 What type of person do you hate most?
- Backstabbers, liars
#12 If you could have a superpower what would it be?
- Teleportation
#13 Would you go for happiness or money?
Happiness you dumbass
#14 Who do you think is the most important people in your life?
- Hmm, anyone close to me and I really care for
#15 If you have a girlfriend, would you die for her?
- Depends
#16 Who was the last person that hugged you?
- Erm. Erm. SHOUHENG!
#17 What is the one thing you want badly now?
- Forgiveness
#18 Who are you close to?
- My bros
#19 Are you courageous enough to tell the person that you like her?
- Not really
#20 If you could do one thing all over again, what would it be?
- NCC
7 Things that scare you:
- Pain
- Nothing else
7 things that you like most:
- Going out with him
- Lepak-ing
- Gaming
- Chatting
- That’s all I like to do
7 important things in my room :
- Computer
- Handphone
- Diamondback
- Headphones
- Wallet
- Paper
- Bed
7 random facts about me:
- I emo alot
- I am always tired
- I learn malay
- I like malay/jap songs
- I’m in love with kira yamato
- I idolize eminem
- I got many friends but I still miss him
7 things i plan to do before i die:
- Get my dream car
- Achieve my dream
- Tell Jan “you are right”
- Get to WCG Finals
- Meet eminem
- Rap live
- Become a true chirstian
7 things I can do:
-Rap
- Tell right from wrong
- Walk
- Play CS
- Tie my shoelace
- Remember the lyrics of mockingbird
- Read
7 things I can't do:
- Roll my tongue
- Sing
- Pass my 2.4
- Do pull-up
- Play soccer
- Stop emoing
- Hate someone else
7 things you are attracted to in the opposite sex:
- Character
- Hair
- Innocence
- Looks
- Eyes
- Purity
- Attitude
7 things that I often say:
- Phuck you
- Macam paham
- Kepala hotak kau!
- WTF
- Penat
- Haiz
- lol
- GG Goodgame
7 people to do this questionnaire:
- Jannatun
- Hafiz
- Akid
- Damian
- Meng Xuan
- Buto who cares anyway no one will do. xD
|Kenrick| 10:22 PM|