Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Hmm its been an interesting week, a tiring one, and of course a stessful one. Havent gotten proper sleep since last thursday. Have been sleeping inconsistently, didnt sleep for some nights, the others slept from around 7am to 9am, 7am to 2pm... Yea. Have been rushing my d&t project and prelims. So yup. Stress.
Even though my bro jan has talked to me, i still find it hard to just let you go. But i will. I'll still talk to you, but i will not expect a reply. I've tried my best to salvage this friendship, and when things seem to extreme, i guess the best thing to do now is for me to take a step back. Then maybe one day things might change for the better. Its no point forcing anything now anyway.
Talked to mr tuang also, about some stuff, and him... Well he pretty much shared the same views as my bro does. There were some significant things he said that jan has been emphasising since the day you left. Things like friends come and go, there are other people out there etc. I just felt better after sharing my problems. Yup. Other than that, english paper was horrible. I fell asleep at least 7 times during the paper and i almost gave up on my letter writing and summary to sleep. But i woke up in the end. SS was better, but was still struggling to stay awake.
Hmm... Somehow i've got this feeling that you have returned... Is it true that you have came back after 5 months? I'm not too sure. After 5 months, it just feels wierd talking to you again. But yea i still hope that we can rebuild our friendship to how it was 5 months ago. Alright... Time to study maths. Prelims tmr. And its already 1145pm. Donno what time i'll be up till today. Oh before that, gundam seed destiny! =)
-KeNeS|s- Out
|Kenrick| 11:36 PM|