Monday, August 18, 2008
Just a painful mistake has left me here on my own... I was never able to balance my dark side with myself... And i fell in the end... Ive never been able to let go completely. I guess its just myself. Maybe this is destiny. What ive been going through... Its just, overwhelming. And i dont wanna continue this pain. Im leaving... Attempts to quit, they have failed. Attempts to change the situation im in, they all failed. Im left with me myself and my past. I guess this is it... Haiz. No mood to post any further. Just one last, to express my feelings.

These times have been hard
But i guess things will never change

No matter how much i hope for things to be the same
Time would never turn back you left as fast as you came

Ive been crying out since the day you left
It just hurt so much and pain is all i have

The fact that you would never be here
Just makes me think about the past and how i used to fear

Somehow ive seen all these coming a far way back
Someday when we gathered around in class as if a pack

Its as if my disrespect was the cause of my fall
Its just like how i didnt care was my dying call

How can i ever say ill be ok anymore
I walked blindly into my demise just as my heart tore

My faith was tested and i never became good
Instead i did lose faith but i still did as i should

Three attempts to quit just passed me by so fast
I thought if i was successful my past would then be true past

Yet i failed and you refused to heal
This barrier we have its just good enough to kill

And i was killed in this battle the waging war in fire
Im burnt, fallen and never to return

May this be the end of my sufferings thoughts and pain
I'm giving up everything for myself and my true identity reign

I still miss you,
I still miss the times we had

But i'm letting everything go
And i'm letting my true identity reign

-G3NeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 12:24 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian