Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Darkness sets in, the world turns cold, life becomes meaningless, i guess im better off on my own. Why do you keep playing such tricks on me... Just when things are getting better, they plunged right down again. Now i'm lost.
Ignorance is a bliss
I wished i was never born
In this life full of sorrow
Hatred sets in my happiness are gone
The smile on my face is just a mask
For i no longer have the ability to feel
I can no longer enjoy my days
There's no turning back even the almighty cant heal
Life is just like a merry go round
Sometimes things get better sometimes things get worst
I kinda feel mine is one sided
Things never get better God must hate me damn im cursed
Its just a torture to pass each day
Hours of misery i go through just to wake up to another
These dreams are haunting
What can i do now i guess i'll just fall back into slumber
-KeNeS|s- Out
|Kenrick| 2:42 AM|