Tuesday, September 2, 2008
How can i say... Say i'll be okay... This world is turning colder everyday... Sometimes i wonder why i'd to get out of bed at all. Why cant everything just be so peaceful as if in slumber. Its been months. You still hold that grudge, no matter what it is... I know, ive reached a point where no one else can help me anymore. My bros tried to help me, jan, fiz, kid, jum... Qiyuan has tried, Ryan has tried. Even moo has tried... Somehow this pain is just too real... I just cant forget you, i dont know why. Ahh, whatever it is, Moo, im sorry but i cant quit. Not anymore. I tried to talk to him yesterday, but things didnt work out. So yea... Quitting isnt that easy anymore... Screwed up life. Church class having outing this fri, my heart tells me not to go. Theres service again this sunday. I dont know. Might be there, might not. Its just too confusing now. Thats it.
As this world turns cold
I watch helplessly as you left my side
Things have gotten worst
I just cant quit, this rules i cant abide
What will we become of in the future
These things i cant seem to forsee
Yet i just hope you could just believe
In the miracle that brought you to me
Why have things gotten so bad
Things have changed fast and i couldnt catch up
If quitting or not isnt the point now,
Then what is? I guess i'll just give up
-KeNeS|s- Out
|Kenrick| 10:39 AM|