Saturday, September 20, 2008
I'm just tired... Shacked... No energy to emo over fuck anymore... No more strength to remember religion always comes first. Yeah yeah Jan's right again. When is he ever wrong. 6th day and my faith's already running low. At least 5 times lower than the 1st day. Whatever. I dont wanna care anymore. I just wanna sleep, do well for o lvls, and enjoy my days after that. If this is too much to handle, then just return me to my past. Hardly meeting jan anymore, studies, and cos im quitting. See how things goes. I doubt it'll be long before i say "I've given up"

All i ask for is my past
All i want is the times we had
All i ask for is that you'll return

-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 1:12 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian