Friday, September 19, 2008
I'm sick and tired of all these... If its not meant to be mine then dont give it back to me. Giving it back and taking it away once more just hurts more. Its been a long week. I've been trying to endure. I almost gave up yesterday. Yet i still pulled through. The craving is just. Too much. And what makes things worst is studies, o lvls coming soon. I need an early study break. I dont know what else to say. My faith's running really low now. I need some enlightment. Waiting for sunday. =\

What's not meant to be mine should be kept far away

No matter what, i guess this is too heavy a price to pay

Quitting is hard and i find it harder with you away from me

I hope that you will return for good but there's not much possibility

Nothing will turn out right anymore despite my dying call

Lets just hope i will pull through this time, before i watch myself fall

-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 12:10 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian