Monday, September 22, 2008
Mungkin saja kau bukan yang dulu lagi... Maybe you are no longer who you are. But if its so, then thats the way things are now. I cant change anything. If the friendship we once had can never exist anymore, then i guess ill have to give it up. Engkau bukanlah segalaku, lepas kan segelanya. I will let everything go, as you are not my everything.

Well, thats more or less how i feel now. I feel a sense of resentment in your replies. Whether its true or not, only you know. But i can feel it, and i dont like it. I just dont like forcing pple into stuff. If you're gonna talk to me, i rather u do it willingly. Again, i dont know if its true. Oh well. Today was the day i was waiting for the whole week. Going back to church. I had to revive my faith. It was running low. I started to question myself, to quit completely or not. I guess i dont have a choice now. It has been a painful week. The cravings and stuff. I hope it goes away soon.

Well, i've learnt, not exactly learnt, but finally accepted, that You are a worthy God. Its been hard accepting it fully cos of the negative feelings and temptations, but today, even though things aren't any better, i realised that God is above everything else. My faith has been going up and down, i'm gonna pray this time, not for the strength to quit anymore, but for the strength to remember that You are a worthy God. Alright. Thats about my day, my week. Yeah. I hope this week will be better. Aint going to sch tmr. Tired. Oops its already 2am. Lawl. Gonna sleep now, studying at serangoon macs tmr, so come join me if u wan =P Byebye

-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 1:43 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian