Monday, October 6, 2008
Jangan pandan belakang! Haha. I just sms-ed damian that to scare the shit outta him, in english. It scares me a little as well tho. Crap. I think im damn evil. For someone like him, if someone sends you "dont look back" at 12am, GG-Fied. Oh and not to forget my timid bro akid, how are the stairs? Haha. Did Ju-on come out of the TV? Bleh.

Ok today was kinda stupid, i set my alarm at 730, supposed to wake up to study, and then at 730 i set my alarm to 830. Then it rang at 830, and i tot i woke up. Who knew, the next second my eyes are shut, and the next thing i hear is vibration from my phone. sms. 930am. Again, that idiot who doesn't know the proper timings to send sms. But if damian didnt sms me today i would have slept till 11 maybe? Lawl. So its really ironic. I slept 2hrs pass the clock. Went to school to study with damian and joel, had to bluff the general office for the key, saying we left something in the classroom, then went up, unlocked the padlock, then returned the key. But ended up, i did like 7qns of math, and went to play LF2 with joel. Haha that game rox man! Its so classic. Hmm, yea. Then went macs to eat, like ALOT, then went home. Didnt lepak with jan and jum today, was really tired. Sorry bros. Haiz im just damn busy now. I cant find the time to lepak. After Os ok? T.T

Anyway, as the idiot that i already am, i was using the comp since i reached home till now. Never study again. Argh. Dumbfuck. I dont know if i should be pissed at myself or something. Nevermind. I'm going to school again tmr, its gonna be a long day. POA in the morning, then studying in school with damian, then meeting jiaming at macs at 2pm and he's gonna teach me! Yay! Its like so long since he teached me. Keke. Alright la. I wanna sleep now. Mcb tmr must wake up like 630am. BULLSHIT. Nights

-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 11:47 PM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian