Thursday, October 30, 2008
Man won't learn to fly, and i will never learn to forget you. Its been months, and only know do i realise your worth to me. It was just a prompt this evening to sms you. You never replied.
You were there for me when i was down. You were always there when i needed someone to talk to. You were there when i felt bored, you were there when i was alone. Yet i took you for granted and i made my mistakes.
I miss your smiles, i miss your prescence.
If i could have them back, i dont need no more presents.
I guess its too late now, i can no longer turn back time. Miracles dont happen too often in our lives. One already did. And i thank God for it. Jan's right. I cant expect too much anymore. Before i lose another. Thanks for being a part of my life.
Its too late to appreciate you.
Its too late to turn things back.
Its too late to say i love you.
Its too late you've turned your back
I miss you
-KeNeS|s- Out
|Kenrick| 11:58 PM|