Sunday, October 19, 2008
Okay, in this post, i have to emphasize how much damian sucks, cos he does. Haha.
Ok anyway, stayed over at jum's yesterday. Supposed to thon with akid at punggol after lepaking but after jum and jan talk about ghost stories he takut. So went jum's house to stay over.
Well, went over to damian's hse at noon to study. I dont know why, but we dont seem to have the mood to study. Lawl.
Then at night my friend's brother prank called, and he started insulting me and stuff. I was like what the fuck. You dont even know me. Who are you to say those kinda stuff. Seriously i would fucking whack him if i see him. Fucking kid please mind what you say, you dont even know my background. Count yourself lucky that the person you insulted was just ME. I don't mind if people really close to me say those kinda stuff. Damian always does, akid always does. But at least we understand each other. Arh nevermind.
Gonna sleep now... Really tired.
Pissed.
-KeNeS|s- Out
|Kenrick| 2:06 AM|