Monday, October 13, 2008
Okay, today shorty(he told me not to call him short fart anymore. So ya) wants to see how emo my post can be, so... Lets start with the day first. Went to shorty's house, did 1 chem paper, slacked abit. Then had orgasm. Ok no. That was sick. Lol! Went to meet jan and akid after that, lepak and study. Studied with akid, and i must say maths SUCK. I gave up on it. Went to do chem instead, but didnt finish. Ended up talking crap lawl. The came home, and im damn tired now. Oh well. Ok. Lets try to be emo now... Erm. How ah... Lemme try.

Haiz... Its happening again... I'm left all alone. I was right. You left me in the end. Was it karma? Or did i just go overboard. I dont know what to do now. I'm sorry... I hope you read this, and i just wanna let you know that no matter what, ill still be hoping for the day where u return to my side. Life's meaningless now. What's more. My life revolves around heartbreaks and pain. I guess i'll just leave this world. Fuck it.

DID I PASS MY EMO TEST?!

I think i'm getting emo cos i cant write an emo post. T.T

Thats it.

Btw, shorty, you didnt need to sleep. You GAVE UP on the paper. ADMIT IT NOOB.

-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 1:14 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian