Saturday, October 11, 2008
Okay, well today went to short fart's house, btw if you dont know who's short fart, please direct your attention over there ---> , and read the tagbox. You'll know who. STOP DENYING U'RE SHORT U SHORT FART! Went there super early, like 10am, cos i had to go for dinner in the evening. As usual, short fart was sleeping, so i spent like 30mins helping him get out of bed. Pig.
Studied till arnd 3, then slept for like 1hr. Slacked abit, did my compo, and slacked more. Lawl. I did like, 1 full chem paper, 1 maths paper 1, and 1 compo. Okay not too bad. Oh and i got 63 for my chem paper, and i was like FUCK! How can i get b4! Mahai. I need like 12 more marks for my O levels. Darn it. 1 more week, 12 marks. POA's worst. Dont talk about it. I can hardly pass my POA papers. Maths, screw it. Even short fart gave up on his paper. What do you think? Just 1 more week! Argh.
Anyway, went for my brothers' birthday dinner at long beach, then went home. Oh. And i played time crisis2 while waiting for dinner. And i must say i'm a pro. Lol! Alright. gonna sleep soon. Tmr's rest day, not going to church. Haix. Bye.
I was serious when i smsed you. You thought it was a joke. I guess its best to keep these thoughts away. EMO!
-KeNeS|s- Out
|Kenrick| 11:06 PM|