Friday, October 3, 2008
Well, the gang's getting over it i suppose. I hope fiz is feeling better already... Jum as well. Things arent as bad anymore i think... And yea. Although you still come to my mind once in awhile, i tend to just leave these thoughts behind. As what i say to fiz, i may think of you, the times we had, but the thought of it will never bring u back. God wont look at me and say, Hmm he's emo over his friend. I shall give his friend back to him. Lmao. Yea so lets get on with life. Today was really cool. I went to school at like 1230 in the afternoon. I was supposed to go for chem lessons, but i ended up going for history lessons, maybe cos i fell asleep during chem. And on the way to school i saw this guy at the playground opposite my school, his biceps and forearm were like super big. They were like 2X the size of mine, and thats freakishly big. Trust me. I was admiring it the whole time i walked past the playground. Ok im not gay. History class ended like 3pm. So me damian and cliff went to macs again, with carl! Its really freaky. I dont wanna elaborate.

Went home for a short while then went out to meet jan at punggol. He wanted me to follow him to look at his mouse and some noob stuff. So yah, dinner was on him. Hehe. Then we went to sengkang default to lepak, shafiq and siti joined us later. Then around 12am i left, and i realised i missed the last train, and the last bus. GG-fied. Went to punggol by the 2nd last train in that direction to check if 62 or 136 was still in operation. Both were out. Dang. And i didnt have enough money with me to cab home. Thankfully shafiq was there and he paid for my taxi home. Took a taxi from punggol back to sengkang to meet shafiq, then went home. And i feel so damn guilty. Yikes. I owe you one shafiq! xD Well thats about it... Not going to sch tmr. Tmr's the last day of school, but im still not going back. Oh well, yes im gonna miss my frens, classmates, but it cant be helped. Haiz. My class is playing soccer tmr, i might join damian for a rematch with vijay and cliff. Haha. I wont forget that 120 pushups. Bloody hell... My arms are still aching from gym yesterday. So see how bah. Gonna study a little before going to bed. Really tired today, i dont know why. So yep. Bye bye~

I've got no comments. I told you what to do, i gave you advices. You took none of them, and you returned sarcastic remarks. You didnt dare to take a step forward, and you expect to succeed. If you still think you were right, then you are. But i'll still protect him, forever. And nothing can change that.

To put things across, i dont care what you think no more. For "I am whatever you say i am, and if i wasnt, then why would i say i am?"

-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 2:15 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian