Thursday, November 20, 2008
I walked for miles inside this pit of danger,

A place where no one follows me, I walk alone.

Went back to camp these 2 days, 1st day was alright, 2nd day sucked. Was damn fucking pissed on the 2nd day for some reason. Thanks to akid jan and jum for coming down to serangoon to lepak with me. I guess they are the ones who can really straighten me up.

So stayed over at damian's place for the last 2 nights, and we were both trynga stay up. And he wasnt sober! The first night we planned to stay till 4am, in the end we knocked out by 3am while playing figure4 :P Haha

Then last night we were supposed to sleep at 5am, but damian started being not-sober by 330, then by 4 he was on the bed, and he told me he wanted to sleep already. So me being a good guy, let him sleep -.- *Damian i told you the same thing that happened to seto would happen to you. Asses

Well, i guess ima sleep now, gonna be waken up by some idiot tmr morning like 710am. Damn. I need my sleep. Haha. Alright, gtg. Lets lepak! Bye!

I'm quitting. I'm leaving my best friends. =(

-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 2:27 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian