Sunday, November 23, 2008
I was rash, i wasnt thinking.
I was on nicotine, i wasnt feeling

We cant turn back time
We cant make things right

Lets give each other space
Lets just stop the fight

I cant say i wasnt pissed
I cant say i wasnt angry

Cause damn well i was dissed
Cause damn well i had fury

I'm sorry i said those things
I'm sorry i did not think things through

Yet i've said this and i'll say it again
Stay out of my game, i'm sorry if i've hurt you


If only anyone could understand, how each line has its own meaning, maybe things will piece together one by one, and you'll all understand how i feel. Please stop pressurising me. Why not we start all over again. Okay?

-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 3:27 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian