Monday, November 10, 2008
Okay, damian says im not sober now. I guess i'm not. lawl. Dude, dont expect too much from someone who woke up at 730am today. I'm really tired.
Well, today went to church, and i fell aslp. Not really fell aslp, just dozing off alot. Just so damn tired... Had classes, which was really weird. Really. Haha.
Came home, supposed to go to my grandma's hse, but my mum told me not to go since i'm already home. And right. I stayed at home for less than 2 whole hours and went out again to meet jan. Cycled there, met jan, and lepak. Lepak for awhile, not really that long. Then damian called me over to serangoon to lepak. I was like. Come on, punggol to serangoon?! I'm not driving a subaru impreza. Ya but i still went. LOL. Far siak. Pit stopped at the end of kovan then reached serangoon like 7. Lepak till 9+ then came home.
And i wasnt expecting much when i got home, just prolly(<---damian look!) slack awhile then off to bed, but i had the most thrilling match i've had since a really really long time. It was a fking imba team, and i was up against fiz, akid, jan and 2 others. It was the best match i've played in ages. Trust me, although we lost, the adrenaline rush coming from the match, wooo. Dont wanna elaborate. Ask shawn if you wanna know about the match.
Hmm, its about time to slp now, tmr have to study for my LAST paper. Wheeeee!!! Oh, and talking to father damian now. Really talking cock. Literally. He's not sober, dont blame him. Haha. Neither am i! So, BYE!
-KeNeS|s- Out
|Kenrick| 2:42 AM|