Sunday, November 9, 2008
Swee, I'm so gonna put my phone on silent when i sleep from now on. Haha.
I was afraid damian would call so i left it on loudspeaker and guess what 9am an sms came in. Charlene started smsing me, and i tot she was gonna let me go back to slp, but she didnt.
So i got up, did some morning workout, and couldnt go back to sleep.
And even if she didnt sms me, fang smsed at 930. Darn all of u. Give me some sleep man! Haha.
Well, went out with damian. Supposed to go to church to play pingpong, but i think they couldnt find the table -.- So went to plaza sing with damian and his friend. Walked around, its been quite sometime since i've been there.
Then like 6 i left first for punggol! Akid i had high hopes for samporna but it let me down. It tastes like winner. What sweet all. Haha. Isap ah! Lepaked there till arnd 9.
Uhh. Came home, CS with seto and shawn, seriously shawn, you beyond hope. Haha. I train you after i get the server la k?! Umm, going to sleep now i guess. Church tmr. Bah. My cuzzie asked me to go to the zoo for family day with them but i rejected her. Hehe. Sry, i'm sick of the zoo!
Alright gtg now, chiao!
I was serious, but you doubted me. Haiz. Is it true, what damian said? Is it?!
-KeNeS|s- Out
|Kenrick| 1:03 AM|