Wednesday, December 10, 2008
I'll watch your back, not knowing if you've got mine.
Yet now i'm left alone, you're gone and i dont know why
I ask myself how come but i aint got an explanation
I try not to care yet i put myself through a thousand questions
Hours i spent thinking of what might happen, how we'd end up
Now i realise it's not worth, friendships are just not worth most of them are fucked up.
What i feared has came and you had just neglect
I'll take my leave if thats better than a thousand regrets
Now i wished you would never have to leave and time would just stop
It would never be possible why dont you just throw me a pistol and let me go pop...
Friends, can never be trusted. The words friends forever, they never existed. Everyone's got to leave someday. If you've have a close friend that will never seem to part, dont worry, someday they'll still pass away. Fucktards.
-KeNeS|s- Out
|Kenrick| 12:57 PM|