Saturday, December 20, 2008
D12 - How Come (Chorus)

So I changed huh? You got a phone, pick it up, call me

How come we dont even talk no more
And you dont even call no more
We dont barely keep in touch at all
And I dont even feel the same love when we hug no more
And I heard it through the grape vine we even beefin now
After all the years we been down
Aint no way no how, this bullshit can be true
We family and aint a damn thing changed, unless it's you

Its been 7 days without seeing my comp, 7 days without touching my diamondback, 5 days without talking to my didi, akid and jum, 9 days without talking to damian, and a whole lot of days not talking to fiz. How has life been for these 7 days. It sucked. And im glad to be back in singapore. Period.

Well, it was surprising, yet i still cant figure out the reason for your actions. I keep waking up from my sleep, wondering if it was a dream, but it really did happen. After 5 months, i managed to talk to you. Yet all you said was, "i forgotten who you are" Then why did you even bother allowing me to talk to you. I'm puzzled. Once again i want to find the reason that brought all of this to where we are right now. How did things end up this way? Where i dont even get to talk to you anymore. I used to treat you like a younger brother, what now? It seems like we are enemies, and it leaves me wondering, how come. The chorus of this song holds so much meaning in it. You dont have to listen to the song, just read the lyrics. I guess all i can do now is wait. I'm as confused, but i'm going to give this one last try.

Once again you beat me to the ground
Once again your feelings proves profound

Is it my fault that caused us to end this way
Is it my fault that together we cant see another day

I tried to let you go and not look back
I tried to tell myself its over i cant turn back

Yet i couldnt and once again i've fallen
Please give it a chance and maybe allow your heart an open

-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 2:20 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian