Friday, December 12, 2008
Sum41 - Pieces
I tried to be perfect,
But nothing was worth it,
I don’t believe it makes me real.
I thought it’d be easy,
But no one believes me,
I meant all the things I said.
If you believe it’s in my soul,
I’d say all the words that I know,
Just to see if it would show,
That I'm trying to let you know,
That I’m better off on my own.
This place is so empty,
My thoughts are so tempting,
I don’t know how it got so bad.
Sometimes it’s so crazy,
that nothing can save me,
But it’s the only thing that I have.
If you believe it's in my soul,
I’d say all the words that I know,
Just to see if it would show,
That I'm trying to let you know,
That I'm better off on my own.
On my own...
I tried to be perfect,
It just wasn't worth it,
Nothing could ever be so wrong.
It’s hard to believe me,
It never gets easy,
I guess I knew that all along.
If you believe it’s in my soul,
I’d say all the words that I know,
Just to see if it would show,
That I'm trying to let you know,
That I’m better off on my own.
I'm confused, after all, i still feel the pain. Trying to run away from the problem never worked for me. No matter how much i keep myself from it, i was never been able to keep my mind off it. Poems after poems i wrote, expressing my feelings. I dont hope that things will get better anymore. All i hope is that i'll forget everything and live my own life while you live yours, for once, I'm better off on my own.
This is the last post in 7 days. Will be going to thailand tmr morning. For those back in singapore or overseas at the same time as me, take care.
-KeNeS|s- Out
|Kenrick| 11:49 PM|