Sunday, December 21, 2008
Your sweet smile, it rings a bell
Your gleaming eyes, sush, you dont have to tell
I'll continue to wait on
With all that i'm left with the battle wages on
I'll grit my teeth and i keep my hopes high
I'll be patient and forever i'll try
I'll be waiting. People have told me to give up and let go. But i'm not the kind who just leaves a wound open. If there's anything i can do, i'll try my best to patch the wound up. So many things are going through my mind right now. I feel like just falling back into the past and forget everything.
I've decided to take a break. From everything that causes me to worry, to stress over, i'm taking a break from it. I've made up my mind. I'm going to disban dMZ temporary. I dont want to worry over it anymore. It has lost its peak, and so have i. I'm giving it all up. I'll let time do its job. Things are in a mess now. We will return when things are settled.
I never knew how much you meant till i lost you.
May i not have to do the same thing i did 5 months ago.
-KeNeS|s- Out
|Kenrick| 3:32 AM|