Saturday, January 3, 2009
Haiz. I'm still trying to dl GE. Since yesterday night... It keeps showing corrupted files and im getting sick of it. Now downloading from another link. 10hrs of download. Looks like my comp wont be able to rest for another night.

Spent the whole day trynga get the DL over and done with today. Super boring day. Woke up like 1, started dling, while watching i am legend. Then found out its corrupted. Then re-dl again, went to sleep, wake up, its corrupted again. Stupid.

And well, its a new year, i should be getting back to church from now on... I'm so messed up now. So many things running through my mind. I have this vision that my O levels will be fine. My visions have not failed me so far. I wonder... Anyway, i ought to get going now. I wanna sleep early today. Will be off in awhile. Bye.

It seems like every part of me was a lie
It seems like a dream as if i could fly

It felt as if things were falling into place
It felt as if i was leaving the painful phase

Yet on the other side of the cliff i did not look
Yet on the cover i presumed it was a worthy book

Now i found out my mistakes and its hard to correct
Now i try to ammend them but i cant turn back

Guilt and sorrow bottles up as i walk on by
Regret and pain builts up when i say goodbye

-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 11:06 PM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian