Thursday, January 22, 2009
It's been more than a month... Yet it still comes back to haunt me now and then. The old habits, the times we used to have as brothers. We seem more or less much distant dont we... If i had not quit in the first place... Maybe we would still be lepaking everyday?
Ahh what the heck.
So we did go to seto's place this afternoon. Wii-ed and all. Came back at night. Supposed to go for supper at like 12am, but andrew couldnt make it. So we didnt go in the end.
And now i just feel this emptiness in me... I feel so lost right now. I could just count with my fingers the number of days we have left before you start a completely new life... Yeah it just takes so much of me away.. I cant believe just changing from secondary school life to poly life and such. Its as if we knew each other for so long. Will things still be the same?
Oh well, theres nothing much i can do about it anyway. I'll just let everything go and just allow things to just be how God planned it to be.
What's happening.
-KeNeS|s- Out
|Kenrick| 4:02 AM|