Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Oh damn... Look, its 5am already. Haha. The whole day just went by so quickly... Woke up to bike with seto and shawn this morning. Biked to jalan kayu for lunch, then to compasspoint to lepak, then home. It was damn hiong la... Have to pity shawn tho... He was using my old bike, which was so small, and it was damn hard for him to go up slope. Haha.
Anyway, came back home, went hard on CS today. A few matches, followed by team training, then training with seto and shawn again, then public. It was, insane. The whole thing lasted at least 5hours.
Bah... I'm gonna sleep now anyway. Gotta wake up kinda early tmr to meet jan. Going over to bedok to plan out some team strats. Yup. So thats all for today. Bye~
I guess it was never meant to be,
But its just something we have no control over,
And that's what destiny is.
I miss you.
-KeNeS|s- Out
|Kenrick| 5:07 AM|