Monday, February 2, 2009
What a great new start back to competitive gaming. With a win over xtR with 4 maps to none, it was one of the best matches i've played at LAN. I took a break from competitive gaming a few weeks ago... Didnt really want the pressure and stuff, but after an invitation from jan back to competitive, i accepted. It was great play this afternoon at e-games. xtR did well with their tactics and flashes, but we won overall with firepower.
Went over to my aunty's house after the match for dinner... Visiting uh. Haha. Not bad huh... Yet i was also wondering... How come prawns costs so expensive even though they dont really taste that good? Is it because they are hard to catch or something? Cos pork would have totally pwned prawns la!
Heh... Alright now... I guess its finally time huh... JC's starting tmr, or actually, just 6hours from now. Things will be different, yeah it will. We wont have as much time together anymore will we. Somehow, i regret not that i did not treasure the time that we could spend together. If i could turn back time... I would've made so much changes in life... Ah well. When you've gotta go, you've gotta go.
Talking bout going, i guess i'ma go sleep now as well... Life's boring huh. 2 more months... What am i gonna do with it... =\
Maybe its too late for me to change
I guess i can no longer be the pure and innocent teenager
Be it now or the past
I'm hooked, addicted, and i cant break free
-KeNeS|s- Out
|Kenrick| 1:13 AM|