Friday, April 3, 2009
Beaten what for?
Cant take much more
Its another day closer to the start of school and i'm already hating it. I do look forward to the orientation, but not school. I dont wanna be busy, i dont wanna be involved in school work, i dont wanna wake up in the mornings, i dont wanna lose my freedom. Gosh.
Well, pretty slack day, woke up like kinda late today, 4+ if im right. Woke up, the normal routine, MM, slack, lepak only. Then aaron came and pick me up from my block to church for a mini bible study. It's cool, there's been so many questions i had inside in the past, yet today it seems like a whole pile of questions just got cleared. After which, he sent me to punggol. Thanks aaron for everything =)
Anyway, you all probably know what i was at punggol for and which noob i was meeting. No need to into detail for that. Hahaha. So lepak ah, relax, went home about 1230, took a cab back. Used the comp till now. Gosh, 6hours have passed already. Hehe.
And i've got 5hours plus more of sleep and counting. Going back to st gabs tmr, to collect O levels cert, and to visit the little kids at NCC training. Gonna go to the comp shop tmr as well to figure out how to activate my windows. If i dont, i probably have to reformat my comp again 5 days from now. Since thats the number of days i have left to activate my windows. Yeap... Looking forward to tmr! Goodnight today!
You always kept quiet without telling me why, you always left without saying goodbyeI'm still alive but I'm barely breathing What am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and your okI'm falling to pieces -KeNeS|s- Out
|Kenrick| 6:48 AM|