Wednesday, April 8, 2009
I guess i'm losing it.

You all may call me crazy, for those who know about it, call it coincidence. Yet there's more than meets the eye. No one will ever know how i feel deep down inside. I've never want to be able to see these kinda things, and it is killing me right now deep inside.

I'm falling apart spiritually, and i dont know what to do, i dont know who to seek. I might just be breaking apart right now. I guess i'll sms Aaron before i sleep. He is maybe the only one who will believe me. The rest of you will just act as if you guys believe me, but deep down inside you think i'm lying, its mere coincidence, or i'm crazy. Whatever. Jan, if you're reading this right now, and you think you might be able to help, please do leave me an sms.

I just want to sleep it off right now. It's enough shit for one day.

Fuck it.

-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 6:24 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian