Tuesday, April 7, 2009
"I guess words are a motherfucker, they can be great, or they can degrade, or even worst they can teach hate"

It's a self explanatory quote. I've figured. Sometimes, the words you use may have hurt another person without you knowing it. Even though the choice of words, or a phrase in another case, even a sentence, may be seemingly harmless, yet somehow some way, it could inflict a wound.

I realised i'm different from most of you people out there. Some things are hard to accept, yet when the fact is right infront of you, it is impossible to deny.

I've dropped to another state of confusion right now. Once again, life seems like a total repetition. I've seen this shit before in the past. I know where it came from. The exact same thing is happening yet i aint seeing the future. Call me hopeful, tell me about it a million times. It's something i find difficulty just letting go, and i've laid out the reasons for you clearly one by one. No one will save me this time, only i can save myself.

And i was just trying to be nice. Fuck it.

I don't mean to mean but it's all I can be it's just me



|Kenrick| 5:58 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian