Wednesday, April 29, 2009
I'm getting really really sleepy these days, and really waking up at 7am in the morning sucks bad! The first thought that comes to me, even before opening my eyes, when my mum calls me up in the morning will be "wtf, haiz. I'm coming home today early to get my well deserved sleep" And in the end, i'm still awake at 12am. GOSH. This is so bad.

Anyway, i'm sick and tired of you people. Carry on emphasizing the fact that i do things differently, i do things that you people dont do. I'm the bad one at the end of the day yeah? Why cant people be more sensitive or something. I hate it when i go to school and people start sniffing around, or when i leave and people asks me stupid fucking questions. Yeah and i've had it. So i'm just gonna let you people think whatever you all wanna think. Cos i dont give a fuck what you all think anymore. As long as i have friends accepting me for who i am, i'm satisfied.

Shady does not give a fuck what you think.

I'm off to bed now. Exactly 12. Waking up to a more promising tomorrow since there's no school on friday. Yup2. Bye

Now i guess i'll just move on i have no choice but to

-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 11:51 PM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian