Thursday, April 16, 2009
I'm kinda high now, so i'll just type whatever i think of.

It was a wild night, dinner, sheesha. It was fun while it lasted.

Yet as disappointing as i may be, i have my reasons for my actions. I dont do things just for the fun of doing it. If you're gonna be judgemental, i'm fine with it. Nothing i can say or do no more will change people's perceptions. If its sinning, so be it. If its a "bad boy" thing, so be it. I just don't give a fuck.

My teenage life has been all about eminem. I grew up idolising him, sinning again? Okay. I hear his music day in night out, he's just been inspirational to me. So i'ma end this post with a few verses of his. I'm out.

You critics wanna criticize but couldnt visualize individuals lives through a criminal's eyes - If i get locked up tonight

But it's just something we have no control over and that's what destiny is - Mockingbird

Why would I wanna destroy something I help build - Like toy soldiers

Why am I so misunderstood? Why do I go through so much bullshit, it sucks bullshit, it's tush mull bish - Evil deeds

I'm a christian, i'm a sinner. I'm a disgrace, i'm a liar. But i just dont give a fuck, no matter what i end up at the end of the day my life would still suck

-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 12:31 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian