Sunday, May 24, 2009
I'm not crazy i'm just a little unwell
The old has gone, replaced by the new. After 1 and a half years of service, my diamondback has finally gave up and was replaced yesterday by the diamondback 3g. Not forgetting the numerous frags and records shattered by the old diamondback, i'm looking forward to 3g setting newer and harder records. Today was the first official day playing using 3g. Even tho i'm not completely back to form yet, i'm getting back the feel. Maybe cos the 2 mice are similar in shape i guess. Yeap.
Well didnt blog yesterday cos i was too tired to. So to sum up the week, its been tiring, and school life is getting really routinely. Its like going through of a week of bullshit, and when sunday comes, you'll be thinking like damn its another week of last week's shit. There has been some quarrels as well this week. I guess everyone's not who we expect them to be and how we see them to be from the outside yeah? Glad that you guys are realising that now. And without intention of rubbing it in, i'll end with jan's favourite ego phrase, I TOLD YOU SO.
It's always too late to regret
I am sorry, ku tak akan love you lagi-KeNeS|s- Out
|Kenrick| 2:23 AM|