Sunday, May 3, 2009
Never made it as a wise man
Couldn't count it as a poor man stealing
So, haven't been really busy with anything yet, but already got my first project assignment. Finished it pretty quickly, less than 2hrs i guess. Of cos, jiaming helped me through it. Hahaha. Okay so these few days was just, as it is. Trynga get used to life without jan. Feels so empty now, seems like life's just missing one big piece of the puzzle. Oh well. Other than that, i guess school's still okay. Actually it sucks, just that my classmates evened it up so that school life's OKAY right now. Yeap.
And yeah yeah, supposed to go church tmr. Whatever. I'm over and done with it. I'll go back when its time to. Right now, i dont even know what i'm going through. I dont expect anyone to know or understand either. Its the 3rd week already. And i'm still waiting, for something to happen in the week to come.
Argh. Whatever. Im going to bed now. Was supposed to have a movie marathon just now but i only watched space jam then went for match. May continue tmr while i enjoy maybe the last few weeks of freedom and enjoyment.
Fight for what is right, die for what is wrong
I can't stop thinking about you-KeNeS|s- Out
|Kenrick| 4:18 AM|