Friday, May 22, 2009
Renegades, you've been afraid.

Backstabbing, thats what they call it. Renegades, thats what they're called. I'm sick of you people. I'm sick of seeing people hurting each other. Sick of seeing people backstab each other for their own selfish benefits. Why cant you people just think and consider the consequences before acting? Cant anyone else see things from a different point of view instead of a blinded selfish and biased perspective?

Forget it. I'm too tired to care for now. This week has been a suckily long week, as all the other weeks have been. And tmr is the usual pon-RHT day. Hopefully i wont fail RHT, even tho i'm doing like shit right now. Microecons is another problem, but i do have people to help me for that. Mid sem tests are nearing, and the pressure is building. Will i pull through?

Success is my only motherfucking option, failure's not.

Half the time the world is ending, truth is i am done pretending.

-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 1:17 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian