Monday, May 4, 2009
u more tense, u more scared of the enemy, u more noob

I dont know what kinda english is that, but yeah that damn well reminds me of the days Shauq was around. Still remember the days where he taught us not to fear, and not to underestimate ourselves. Haha those were the times. But yeah, i somehow realised that CS can be linked with our everyday lives, be it in a mentality way, or the way the game is played.

Today was a really rough day for me, i felt like giving up, yet thankfully jiaming was there to talk to me about it and ive decided to just carry on, with the first sentence of this post in mind. Fear somehow plays a big role in one's performance, and i guess i've been worrying too much, fearing too much. I guess i should just leave it to time to tell the tale. Its facts against 6th sense now. Who will end up victorious?

I will fight for what i want.

I'm placing my bets on the future

-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 11:30 PM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian