Friday, June 26, 2009


I dont give a fuck, god sent me to piss the world off

The fact that you could've wrote all those stuff, i could see the world liar written all over your forehead. I guess we weren't close as you said we were. You're saying that i never cared? Implicating that i was making use of you? Shows how self centered you really are. I guess the people that we trust will all turn out to backstab you in one way or another. What a sad and cruel world. I guess we will never understand each other. Or maybe you just dont understand me. Cos i can fully understand how much pride and over confidence you have within your little self. Oh well, i'm honoured that your post was actually that long, i cant be bothered to write any longer over someone who just stabbed me in the back. Cos honestly, i just dont give a fuck.

Moving on, projects are loosening up a little now, getting more sleep than i've used to get. No wait. I only got 3 and a half hours of sleep last night! Okay look on the bright side yo, i'm gon' skip lecture later on, so i'll have about 7 more hours to sleep from now! And i'll be going to school just for APEL, and project discussion which will be damn slack. Followed by the weekends! Yeaaaahhhh!!! Oh, and today's jieqi's birthday, actually its 3 and a half hours past, but yeah, remember the rule, as long as i have not gone to sleep! So happy birthday jieqi! And i finally got the chance to shove cake up someone's ears! It was aweeeesomeee! Sadistic me :P Talking about sadistic, someone told me i was a very violent person today! Gosh i personally dont think so, but oh well. I shall make it a point to remind myself to be a nice guy from tmr on. Hah! :D

That's why you see me walk around like nothing's bothering me.

Even though half you people got a fucking problem with me.


-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 3:21 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian