Saturday, June 13, 2009
I'm still alive but i'm barely breathing
Stoning at home is just so not fun. Have been home since i came back from project yesterday, and boredom is killing! But looking on the bright side of things, i've finally finished watching gundam 00! Okay wait. Is that even supposed to be a good thing. >.< Oh well, it was a short story that only had like 25 episodes, compared to GS or GSD which have over 45. Will consider starting on the 2nd season of gundam 00 tmr! :P
Oh well, nowadays i start to wonder about how simple and boring my life has become, how aimless and meaningless it actually is. I was lying in bed and i looked around my room, and i noticed that i have almost everything materialistic a teenager could ask for. I've got my own laptop, my own desktop, Playstations, even just recently ive got SCV to my home television. But i guess its just not it... Day in day out, the only thing i do is to get my ass stuck to my desktop chair, or laze around on the couch watching tv. Other than that, i'll be sleeping, and occasionally, outside lepaking. Apparently this has gave me a bigger belief that even though what i do may be letting the people around me down, even though its deemed sinning, even if its killing me, it is still justifiable.
Haiz, i guess everything's in a mess now, i'm no longer able to decide between right and wrong. I've finally come to a stop in heading in the right directions. I now stand my ground, losing faith each minute, losing the person i used to be, losing the "right" side of me.
Who would've thought that even we would turn bad?
-KeNeS|s- Out
|Kenrick| 3:25 AM|