Sunday, June 14, 2009
It's all in the mind what you interpret it as

And i swear my google chrome is a total let down. It failed to load after like 10mins, but IE loaded on its first try. Disappointing.

Heeeee anyway today was all out lepak day. Like 30mins after i woke up jiaming already asked me out to lepak at hougang. From like 5 to 7, then went over to punggol to lepak with jan from like 8 to 11, came back for awhile, chillax a little, then like 1 went out to meet sam till now. Gosh. Lepaking has never been so tiring.

I propose that we have a Lepak day as well. Where everyone just goes out to lepak, oh wait. Then there wont be enough tables to go around. Opps. Okay nvm, shall keep the tables to myself and the lepak people. :D

And as usual, learning presents itself at every lepak session. Yeah probably thats the same reason why i'm more confused than ever now. Fighting between waiting or not to wait. No wait. I mean wait. Yes wait. I just realised dont have a choice. I have to wait for the next best time to present itself. That was plan B anyway, right jan. Lawlxz. So much for thinking of a new plan. Slutwhorexz.

Okie nevermind. Its been a greaaaaaaaat day. So much learnt, and much has been said. I shall go ahead with plan C now, which is to go to bed. Oh that rhymes. Nevermind. Tmr's our first LAN training in MONTHS. Finally the engine is starting. Hope all would go well tmr!

Well, i tried

-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 5:39 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian