Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Step by step, heart to heart,
Left right left, we all fall down,
Like Toy Soldiers
Bit by bit, torn apart,
We never win, but the battle wages on,
For Toy Soldiers
Even though the battle was won i felt like we lost it, i spent so much energy on it, honestly i'm exhausted.
Giving up on everything, would it change a thing? Aaron, i just wanna apologise for this night. I know how much you have tried to help me, and i thank you for without you i would've given up a whole damn long ago. I guess i have my own perspectives, i have my own ideals. I cant enjoy Your presence like everyone else does in their happy little awesome lives. I'm just not the same as them i guess. I cant live a day without putting on a fake smile, without just feeling so aimless in life, without worrying over everything thats going wrong. I figured, i had to let it go, and start anew. You people out there are enjoying life far too much... I dont give a fuck if im selfish anymore. It's my turn now. This is my ideal life.
If we can't understand each other, than ya'll just have to understand me-KeNeS|s- Out
|Kenrick| 2:32 AM|